What is AngularJS ?
We build single page or one page interfaces that work without reloading the web page.
Angular offers a set of conventions and tools to delineate basic solutions. Development is optimized, made faster and more secure.
Being an open source language, Angular is regularly powered and enriched by an important of contributors. These help to improve the framework over time.
Benefits of developing with AngularJS
The main benefit of AngularJS is its ability to make the user experience on web and mobile applications much more enjoyable. Navigation is fluid thanks to the bidirectional synchronization specific to this framework.
Consistent execution speed : round trips between the server and the browser are greatly reduced. All calculations are done on the client’s end. Therefore, when the end user uses the app, they have a sense of real efficiency in running queries and over time. The answers arrive very quickly. This is important, knowing that today an average user estimates that a second is the permissible waiting time for an action to run on the site they are visiting.
- Responsive : Applications developed with Angular are responsive and fit all screens: desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Skills from Google : developers who maintain the Angular source code are trained by Google, which ensures a certain level of quality, performance and security.
- Premium Interfaces : it's a great choice for creating solutions to complex graphical user interfaces. It is also chosen to create excellent graphics animations.
- Guidelines and declarative building : they significantly improve teamwork and developments performed in parallel on large projects. Thanks to the approach of reusable components and re-testables, developers gain considerable time.
- Ease of ownership of projects : the code structure is easy to read and makes it easy to trace in the project.
- Strong maintainability : the framework facilitates the maintenance of web or mobile applications. It is easier with this technology to project itself in evolutions and in time.
Tech, methods and news
If you're on the fence about whether to hire an external development team or hire an in-house development team, read this article.
Make sure that the IT service provider you are considering understands your project. Ask them to clearly explain the technical alternatives they are considering.