Angular 6: what’s new ?
The popular Angular framework provides developers with a range of rules and tools to define the basics of a solution. Angular works under the principle of components that are reusable and re-testable. These components are HTML encoded and connect to TypeScript code.
The New Features of Angular 6
Angular version 6 continues to focus on a framework that is smaller, faster and easier to use. Below are some details regarding the new features it offers:
• A new rendering engine called “Ivy” has been developed.
• A new method to connect modules and services is available. Services can be configured within this method. Thus, services can be excluded from an application if they are not being used.
• A future version of Angular will package custom elements and reuse them in third-party applications, including those that do not use Angular.
• In Angular Material, the Tree component and the Dev Kit component provide a visual of the files’ architecture.
• TypeScript 2.7 support.
The order management interface aspect
• Introduction of the ng update command, which allows the dependencies and the code to be updated.
• The ng add command helps developers add application features faster, such as starting with a Material Design application rather than an empty application. Material Design is the language created by Google to design applications. Additionally, this command supports the transfer of applications to Progressive Web Apps.
• Angular now supports the CLI (Command Line Interface) command for libraries. Developers can use the Bazel tool to create libraries. Previously, developers had to build and package their libraries manually and then share them with other development teams. Now, this sharing is greatly facilitated.
• The ng update command automatically migrates to new versions of Angular.
Already having been initiated by Angular 5, with Angular’s version 6, the generation of a PWA (Progressive Web App) is now fully automated, including the creation of manifest.json.
Discover the technical profiles of Bocasay’s Angular experts, who can be part of your development team for your IT projects.
More news regarding offshore computer services.