Criteria to analyze when you compare offshore IT companies
- What kind of project do you want to work on with your IT partner?
- What kind of organization do you wish to implement?
- What kind of outsourcing model do you need (level of commitment)?
The expertise and mindset of the collaborators
- Technical skills,
- Interpersonal qualities,
- Soft skills.
- What is the size of the client company?
- What is the project size that they gave to the offshore IT company?
- What is the team size they have?
- Is the project finished or on going?
- Is it a success?
- What are the strenghts and weaknesses of the IT provider?
Chief content officer
Tech, methods and news
Working well with a team of foreign developers (Madagascar, Vietnam) means taking cultural differences into account.
If you're on the fence about whether to hire an external development team or hire an in-house development team, read this article.