Criteria to analyze when you compare offshore IT companies
Very basic questions Before to choose your offshore IT partner, ask these questions:
- What kind of project do you want to work on with your IT partner?
- What kind of organization do you wish to implement?
- What kind of outsourcing model do you need (level of commitment)?
The expertise and mindset of the collaborators
When you will meet the developers team proposed by your IT partner, you have to analyze those criteria: Honesty and analytical mind Honesty: attitude of people you will meet will give you a glimpse of the company’s culture. You have to be able to project yourself into the future during this first contact. Ask questions to your future team to analyze the quality, clarity and structure of their answers. Analytical mind: assess the analytical mind of the team, see their capacity to address complex problems or situations. It will be very helpful for your future collaboration. Others criteria to look after:
- Technical skills,
- Interpersonal qualities,
- Soft skills.
- What is the size of the client company?
- What is the project size that they gave to the offshore IT company?
- What is the team size they have?
- Is the project finished or on going?
- Is it a success?
- What are the strenghts and weaknesses of the IT provider?
Chief content officer
Visit the blog
Tech, methods and news
How to Set-Up a Fully Remote Business
Virtual work environments offer a wide range of benefits for both companies and staff
Office Vs. Remote – The future of work in a post-Covid world
The Covid 19 pandemic has changed working habits, leading many people to telework. What can we say now?