Criteria to analyze when you compare offshore IT companies
- What kind of project do you want to work on with your IT partner?
- What kind of organization do you wish to implement?
- What kind of outsourcing model do you need (level of commitment)?
The expertise and mindset of the collaborators
- Technical skills,
- Interpersonal qualities,
- Soft skills.
- What is the size of the client company?
- What is the project size that they gave to the offshore IT company?
- What is the team size they have?
- Is the project finished or on going?
- Is it a success?
- What are the strenghts and weaknesses of the IT provider?
Chief content officer
Tech, methods and news
Cooperation with international web agencies is becoming a crucial strategy, offering invaluable flexibility to adjust the development teams according to the needs of the project.
While offshoring to destinations such as Vietnam offers benefits such as lower costs, access to specialist skills and operational flexibility, it is not without its challenges.