Prestashop launches its new Prestashop Metrics tool
Leveraging data to better manage your online business has never been more important. PrestaShop has released a new free tool that centralizes all of an online sales business’ management metrics in a single dashboard. Providing an easily-accessible source of essential data, this tool can help e-merchants quickly make better decisions.
The PrestaShop open source web application, which allows you to create e-commerce sites and online stores, has just released a new tool: PrestaShop Metrics.
In light of the current global context, developing an e-commerce application has become essential for most merchants. This is especially the case for those that want to secure their ability to sell online despite the ongoing crisis, or in anticipation of the increasing likelihood of new lockdowns.
Like other specific development technologies, Prestashop is recognized as one of key references for business owners looking to sell their products or services online.
Do you know PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is free software which boasts many advantages:
- No commission charged on sales and transactions,
- The back office is very clear and intuitive. People can learn to use it very quickly,
- It manages a multi-store: it’s possible to manage several stores from a single back office,
- The natural referencing of the pages is well thought out,
- The tool is suitable for use of the e-commerce site on mobile,
- Many marketing modules are offered: relaunching baskets, promotional codes, loyalty programs, sponsorships, etc.
- Many other tools can be interfaced with PrestaShop: accounting solutions, social networks etc.
Why was PrestashopMetrics created?
PrestaShop decided to create its new tool in order to address the performance issues many e-merchants face when managing their online business. An informed e-merchant knows full well that in order to make informed business decisions, they must make use of analytic tool as much as possible.
PrestaShop Metrics is an intuitive decision-support tool that centralizes many sources of essential data for the management of a merchant site, such as:
- Sales numbers
- Conversion rates
- Average basket amounts
- + more
PretaShop metrics has the advantage of providing access to all of this data from a single interface. This really saves precious time and effort in data consultation and analysis.
The new tool is available for download directly from the PrestaShop site, and it’s free.
What can you do with PrestaShop Metrics?
- Access the main management KPIs from a single interface,
- Conversion rates,
- Receive useful tips with TipsCards to help decision making in the field of online sales,
- + more.
At Bocasay, we create e-commerce sites and applications, and we have the capacity to get your e-commerce project going in less than 4 weeks. Discover our technologies and get support from development experts who have been working with us for more than 8 years.