2018 Annual Bocasay Madagascar Party
The annual Bocasay Madagascar party took place last April 13 in Antananarivo.
On the agenda
Presentation of Bocasay Madagascar’s 2017 balance sheet.
- Women in Tech: intervention by women who presented actions and ideas to improve the position of women at Bocasay.
- Presentation of the 2018 objectives.
- 2018 figures
Bocasay, today, consists of:
- 70 employees in Madagascar.
- 27 employees in Vietnam.
- 5 employees in Paris.
Women in Bocasay
The Bocasay women intervened during this evening and proposed areas of improvement on the status of women within Bocasay:
Directing women towards assuming more responsibilities
- Highlighting women’s skills at trade fairs and events related to recruitment.
- Participating in charities and organizations promoting women’s rights.
Finding a place for women through activities
- Recruitment: encouraging female candidates.
- Equity: equal skills, equal pay and equal responsibilities.
Improving women’s working conditions at Bocasay
- Women’s place in Bocasay’s activities.
- Balance between family and professional life.
Bocasay Madagascar’s objectives for 2018
- The 2018 objectives have, at last, been announced.
- 130 employees targeted by the end of 2018.
- Expanding Bocasay’s international presence.
- To reinforce continuous training within Bocasay Madagascar.
- To create a training academy for future employees.
- To certify employees on market technologies.
- To support solidarity associations in Madagascar.
- To train underprivileged young people or those without diplomas in the IT profession to enable them to find a job.
- To establish partnership with SAYNA for the training of disadvantaged young people.