What is Go?
Go is a language created by Google in 2009.
This new programming language was created to provide an answer to the following problem: to provide a means for inexperienced developers to be able to create brilliant code with minimal training.
Go's challenge – which its creators have addressed very successfully – is to offer the developer community a language that is easy to understand and easy to learn.
Go aims to stimulate complex development. It’s designed to facilitate and encourage large-scale, ambitious projects while offering a real simplicity in terms of access, development and maintenance.
Go is a compiled language that’s inspired by its competitors C and Pascal.
What are Go's strengths?
This language is very popular, especially among the developer community.
What elements make Go attractive and give it its power?
• Very easy to read and understand,
• Clear and refined syntax that’s accessible to inexperienced developers,
• An easy-to-use smart standard library
• High hit power and the ubiquity of Google,
• Standard default rules for documentation of libraries and functions.
Some companies that already use Go: Medium, Uber, Docker, BBC etc.
What is Go used for?
Go can be used in various fields:
• System programming,
• Network programming,
• Desktop, Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications,
• Embedded systems,
• Machine Learning,
• Artificial intelligence,
Create your team of Go developers remotely
At Bocasay, we have the capacity to put a team of Go developers at your disposal to realize your IT project (whether it’s a web application, software, etc.)
We will suggest appropriate profiles according to the nature of your project. The proposed team will work using the Scrum method and implement Continuous Integration on your product.
Once you accept and validate the profiles proposed to match your request, we start your project.
The constitution and size of the team we propose will be formulated based on the extensive experience we have amassed through collaborations with all of our clients.
We study and take into account:
• The context and complexity of your IT project
• The size of the desired team,
• The envisaged duration of the project,
• The technical requirements and demands of the product.
• The level of technical maturity of your company: depending on where you are from an in-house technical and structural perspective, we will adapt our technical skill proposals (Developers, Lead developers, Product Owner, Architect, Scrum Master etc.) in order to allow you and your company to keep on improving your own capacity, even after the project has been finalized.
If you want us to talk about your needs, contact us and find out what we can achieve together.
Tech, methods and news
Explore Vietnam's vibrant technology ecosystem, where global creative minds are coming together to shape the digital future of this burgeoning nation.
Explore the cultural nuances that define Vietnamese and French developers in the global technology landscape.